Old 12-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Bug identification - Neem Oil ??

Thanks for the detailed explanation Jim.
I'll attempt to follow your recommendations to the letter.
However, this is becoming a serious issue with my Elm.
A few days ago it looked great with lots of new growth.
Yesterday and today I've noticed more and more yellow leaves with small
black spots.
In addition, the new growth is curling up and looking sad.

A note from Nina a few minutes ago suggested that I may have a form of Elm
fungi.
I guess I'll have to find a place that can supply me with the appropriate
chemicals to combat this.
I assume it's a controlled substance and I won't be able to find it at my
local Wal-Mart ???

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6