Old 12-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Kay Easton

Default Tatton Park Show

In article 1fwg6jz.wrsldp1y2bnf6N%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net
, Jim W writes
Janice wrote:

Is the Tatton Park show worth a visit? I've never been to any garden show
so I've no idea what they're like.

Yes.. Tatton is a particularly nice one IMO ,.. good setting, plenty to
see and do & buy.. Like all RHS shows (Chelsea, Hampton Court etc) the
food tends to be expensive though, so if your bothered, bring some of
your own.. If not, just bring money.-)

I find shows to be crowded, which I hate. Lots of shuffling around
behind groups of people who are taller than you. But you see a much
greater variety of plants than you have any chance of seeing elsewhere.

Travel light, wear comfy shoes and make sure you keep your fluid intake
up.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: