Old 12-06-2003, 04:57 PM
C.L. Lassiter

Default Owl watching

wrote:
For several years now we have been fortunate to have a family of owls
that visit quite regularly. I am not sure why they like our yard, but
probably because I made a 23 gallon concrete bird bath in the ground and
it is just their size. They are Barred Owls and are pretty big. They
seem to travel around Scottish Hills Subdivision in Cary quite a bit
andprobably frequent the Apex Reservior Park nearby.

Cool, thanks for sharing Wes. I love owls.

cl, remembering the log lady's (Twin Peaks) comment: "The owls are not
what they seem."