Old 12-06-2003, 05:08 PM
nikolay_kraltchev

Default Aquabotanic

Sherry,

As you already know I don't visit Robert's forum too often.
My experience, as well as the experience of others, has been that he
just simply deletes the posts that tell the truth but he himself finds
unacceptable. These are posts about his service and about other
companies that sell plants.

Please note 2 things in what I said above:
1. I don't speak from my experience only.
2. I have not visited the forum lately.

One may say that Robers has become more open to people's opinions now.
I simply cannot claim I know. But I seriously doubt that. To me a
good proof would be to go to his forum and see positive as well as
negative comments about his service. And of course - to see Robert
posting responses to the people that are not satisfied, resolving the
issues and so on. Will I see that if I go there now? Honestly, I'll
be happy if you say "Yes!".

As you can see in this newsgroup - he constantly tries to put his
company in the minds of others. That is very much spamming the group.
I personally have no problem with him doing that. It's a business
approach that works as long as it's tolerated.
I just want people to know my experience and I'd like to hear the
experience of others about any other company.

Sherry, what personal e-mail are you reffering to?
I have not posted any personal e-mails here. I just don't know what
you are talking about.

--Nikolay