Old 12-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Jay Chan

Default My New Mulching Blade Is Disappointing

Seem like the common suggestion from most newsgroup members is to mow
more often when the grass is growing fast. Otherwise, I will see rows
of grass clippings on the lawn. Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, this is hard to implement because I really don't have
time to mow that often.

I could have bagged the grass clippings and don't mulch at all when
the grass is growing fast as what I had planned in my original
message. But then I realize that there will be too much grass
clippings for my compost piles (there is not enough brown stuff in my
compost pipe). And I don't really want to give away the grass
clippings (by leaving them in the trash bin).

I think I will leave the grass to stay long. Hopefully, if they are
long, they will slow down their grow rate. Then, I can continue
mulching. Will this plan work?

Jay Chan