Old 12-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Ron Nelson

Default Aquabotanic

"nikolay_kraltchev" wrote in message
om...
There is no private e-mail that I have posted here.

I'm very anal about how I say things and what I post.
I do NOT want to see this newsgroup turning into a hostile place.

RANT
It seems to me its too late... I find it fairly unfortunate that a few
people have managed to completely sidetrack the newsgroup with this train
wreck for a few days. Last time I checked I was subscribed to
rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants not rec.aquaria.useless.rants... (That I now
find myself even sucked into...) Personally I think it would be nice if
everyone involved would finish this elsewhere. If you have had bad
experiences with Robert don't deal with him. And feel free to tell others.
Personally I haven't dealt with him on any business level. However I do find
his forums to very useful and informative. Does he remove posts he deems
unacceptable? Maybe but, I don't know that I care. It is his web forum
sponsored by his business so if he would like to do that I guess it's his
choice. I still find the knowledge of the collective whole there to be a
valuable resource. If you don't agree then don't use it... You do always
have the option of setting up your own forums or using others.
/RANT

So can we please get back to our regularly scheduled programming in this
newsgroup???

I'm not trying to attack anyone I just want to get back to planted tanks
that's all...

Ron