Old 12-06-2003, 06:02 PM
je71 je71 is offline
Registered User

Location: Near Weston Super Mare, Somerset

well to be honest, I work full time as a computer engineer and I've hit that stage in my life that I want to do spmething more constructive, rewarding, and generally more outside! The problem is I have a mortgage so I need to earn an income whilst I gain experience, hence I thought a distance learing cousre would at least give me the credibility to apply for jobs with local councils, NT etc. Once employed I guess thats where my REAL training would begin.

But if anybody knows a better way ....