Old 12-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Fenny

Default BBC Gardeners World Live

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Jo say...
Anyone been to this show yet? Any recommended areas to see? Lots of
inspiration?
I'm thinking of going tomorrow and wondered if it was any good!

Say hello to the nice people by the Warwickshire College "Evolution"
garden and admire my black paintwork on the spiral wall.

I'm going on Sunday, cos they sell the plants off cheap at the end.
--
Fenny
Fictitious Facts of the Day - from a list by Andrew Burford
#92: The prison in Prisoner: Cell Block H is actually shaped like the
letter 'W'.