Old 12-06-2003, 09:32 PM
buttonsmum

Default Bulb Storage

Yes I would think so, as I said I leave mine in all year round.

The bulbs in my garden have been in for the past 4 years, and each year I
get a lovely display, especially in the lawn where I lifted the turf planted
some crocus bulbs and then replaced the turf over the top.
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"buttonsmum" wrote in message
I tend to leave my bulbs planted in all year round once they have died

back.
This way they can duplicate and make nice clumps/patches.

If you do pull them out of the soil hang them up in an old stocking or

pair
of tights in a cool dry place (this stops any bugs getting to them).
Replant them in September.

I plated mine in tubs. The tops have died down. It is ok to leave them
there too ?

Ophelia