Old 12-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Jolltax

Default Petrol strimmer - wow!

How about doing grass edges/borders?/ I notice on the bq website its
says
a edges/no next to edges.
My current electric one i can swivel the head upside down to allow me to

do
the edges i suspect you cant do that with the bq petrol one.
Can you perhaps hold the whole thing upside down and do the edges?
Id really like this £80 petrol one but i need to be able to do the edges

of
my lawn with it.
What are your thoughts on this?

I don't think you would get razor sharp edges with the strimmer I have, the
more expensive petrol ones come with this as a feature though, guess it
depends on how much your budget would stretch.

---