Old 12-06-2003, 09:44 PM
dusty

Default What Does Blc. Cross This Look Like??

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in
thlink.net:

Hi, Gang,

At our last society meeting I was the lucky winner of Blc. Calm Seas x
Blc. Pamela Hetherington, not in bloom. Both parents were, as
expected, easy to find on their own, but I can't seem to locate the
cross, and I'm curious. Anyone know the expected color and blooming
season for this one?

Tried RHS site as well, but as always happens when I try to access it,
the site was not up.

TIA,

Diana

Hi Diana
if you need pictures look at the links below, I've found tha most crosses
tend to look like one or the other parent unless your are very lucky and
get a combination of the two.

Blc. Calm Seas here;
www.colorful-orchids.com/ html/h-blc2.html

Blc. Pamela Hetherington here, five rows down center
http://www.colorful-orchids.com/html/h-blc2.html

enjoy
Dusty