Old 12-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Yellow leaves on my Chinese Elm ?

I just spoke with Gary at Natures Way (Jim Doyle's place) and
he suggested I
remove all the effected leaves then go to the local nursery and

get a
systemic fungi spray and give it a try.

Any other suggestions ??
I sure would hate to loose this tree.

Remove the leaves, clean the bonsai table of all dead leaves,
soil washed from pots, and other accumulated litter, leave the
tree or trees out where sun and wind can find it, and see if you
can save yourself a few bucks on the fungicide.

And, much as I know it hurts for to lose a tree (I lost a shohin
yaupon holly twin trunk that I'd put 10 years work into this
year) . . . it's only a tree. There are more where it came from.
You don't need to spend more than the tree may be worth to save
it.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - This economy
is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord
Nelson, 1995

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++