Old 12-06-2003, 09:44 PM
John Rutz

Default ping ingrid

Lee Brouillet wrote:
BV, that's the dosage for "quick and clean" dip for flukes. He could
use Prazi or SupaVerm if he had it handy, but this little fish is in
deep kimchee. The green algae stuff growing on him is probably
saprogenia, a fungal infection. He probably either got hurt, lost a
scale or otherwise got damaged and the pond funkies took advantage of
him. Peroxide is on hand; other meds are not. The little fish's gills
are seriously compromised.

Best of luck with him John.

Lee

I wish it was just him took all morning but we caught all 115 Koi
and diped them

then put them in the 300g Isolation tank, then probly not necisary but
we reset the dip and diped them again as we put em back into the pond.
we found 10 more on the bottom that had not survived the infestation
god I hope this is prety much over with

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com