Old 12-06-2003, 11:08 PM
mad

Default If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

http://www.webshots.com is the one i use. you have to register and they
allow you some small, free, pic posting space. i like the format. when they
changed the rules earlier this year, causing me to either pay for their
service or lose my pix, i paid.
mad
--

|\ /|
( 0 O )

From: "Paul in Redland"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:21:00 -0700
Subject: If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

It's best to post pictures in a binary group then refer to them.
You could put them in 'alt.binaries.pictures.gardens' then put a message in
this group something like "Hey all, I've got some awesome pictures of my
pond in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Check out mypond1.jpg through
mypond999.jpg. "
There are also websites that you can post pictures on for free. I've not
used them, maybe someone else can recommend one or two by name.

Paul