Old 12-06-2003, 11:32 PM
nikolay_kraltchev

Default Aquabotanic

Ron,

So I have to shut up when Robert and people close to him (Rex) spam
this group with shameless sales pitches?

So I have to shut up when Robert falsely accuses me of buyng something
and not wanting to pay for it?

So I have to shut up when I have to share a bad experience?

What is happening here goes like this:
We don't want to associate our hobby with anything negative.
I myself hate to get into all that crap that I see evolved here the
last few days.
So we tend to not talk about the bad experiences. And any person
running an business that is inconsistent benefits from that.

Forgive me people, but every so often that situation bothers me.
Especially when I see a particularly shamless sales pitch.

--Nikolay