Old 13-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Fenny

Default Horticulture Courses

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Janet Baraclough say...
Since you have a mortgage to consider, you might also want to check out
your potential future income. The local NT garden here has just
advertised for a permanent, full-time, qualified and experienced
gardener. Salary under £12,000 pa.

This is one of the things that I have to think about, as I am also
paying a mortgage and have reasonably high fixed outgoings. It's a
really nice idea to pack in the manky alleged 37.5 hr/week job and go do
something more interesting instead, but you need to work out the
financial side of it first.

--
Fenny
Fictitious Facts of the Day - from a list by Andrew Burford
#92: The prison in Prisoner: Cell Block H is actually shaped like the
letter 'W'.