Old 13-06-2003, 01:08 AM
crclark

Default Pumps and filters

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, comments and help. I really
appreciate all of you and your knowledge. Maybe there will come a day when
I can help someone. Thanks again, Connie

crclark wrote in message
thlink.net...
Ok, folks, now that I really showed my stupidity to all of you by not know
the gal of water in my pond (it is 3000 not 1000) I need new equipment I
think. Should I get one big pump or two smaller ones and one large

filter??
Right now the water is clear and the bottom looks really good (I vacuumed

it
Sat.) I do have a lot of plants, but can't seem to find any water lettuce
or hyanthias, we do not have a lot of pond places in Boise. Any

suggestions
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all. CC