Old 13-06-2003, 01:32 AM
GrampysGurl

Default My New Mulching Blade Is Disappointing

would someone PLEASE tell my neighbor this?
EVERYDAY and i mean EVERYDAY ,he is out on his damn riding mower!
i would LOVE to sabotage the damn thing!
i pray for a rainy day!
(at least its quiet)

rosie

I'm so bad..... I started doing my front yard the twice a week deal because I
realized that if I mowed my yard one of my neighbors would come home from work
and mow his whole lawn. I didn't like him very much so I would mow the front so
when he came home he'd mow the whole lawn. It got so bad like a juvenile
delinquent I would call my husband at work giggling that I was going to make
Mr. Neighbor mow his lawn.... I never did it on the weekend... Sure enough, it
never failed, I ran the poor guy ragged, they moved about 3 years back lol. He
shot a dumb cat we had hanging around with a pellet gun and he thought that was
funny (we had the pellet removed)... another couple of off color comments at a
party and here at my house solidified why I didn't like him.
Colleen
zone 5 Connecticut

It's anywhere I'll ever go,
And everywhere I've been;
Nothing takes my breath away,
Like my front porch looking in. ~ Lonestar