Old 13-06-2003, 01:56 AM
B & J

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

Hey, no argument from me on any of what you said. Hillary is not going to
run,
she made that clear in several interviews this week. I don't know how an
election debacle turned into "Gore blew his wad..." when clearly the

popular
vote was his.

Yes, Gore did have the popular vote, but Dubya got the electoral votes. What
irks me about Gore is that he so busily running away from Clinton that he
refused to use him where he would have made a big difference. He was much
too pious for his own good. In addition, Gore failed to carry his home state
which would have given him the election without Florida. Gore and his
handlers ran a really stupid campaign. Dubya didn't win the election; Gore
lost it.

I also fully agree about WMD, as they now call it with loving adoration.

If you
notice when dub speaks now, he says "...we know they HAD weapons of mass
destruction..." As if this was a past inquiry.

Maybe if he ignores his exact words, they'll go away if he changes the
tense? Or did we misunderstand his pronunciation? :-) So far no one is
really holding his hands to the fire on this issue. What I would like to see
is a group of Democrats assemble and start impeachment proceedings against
Dubya for lying to the American people and the world . After all, the
Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about sex. Isn't it far more logical
to impeach a President for lying about a situation where American lives were
lost and are still being lost?

John

The whole lot of them suck the big one. Bush is patting soldiers on the

head
when he himself went AWOL. Eh.

Watch for all these patting on the head shots in next year's Republican
campaign. Those and cheering soldier as Dubya appears with be exploited to
the max....