Old 13-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Evergreen

Default What is happening to my plants?

Okay. I hope you are right. What concerns me is that a couple java ferns
now seem to be having the same problem. I trimmed some of the dead leaves
last night when I did a water change, so I guess now I just sit back and
hope.

"RedForeman" wrote in message
Well, not a guru answer, but my swords took a beating around 6months after

got them, turned yellow brown, got to looking like skeletons like you
mentioned, and I was told by LeighMo, that it's virtually normal for the
first set of leaves to diminish because they were probably grown 'out' of
water before you got them, and now they are going to grow 'in' water, so
they are losing their immersed leaves, and growing submersed leaves....

as for ferts, I only use flourish tabs.... love 'em now....