Old 13-06-2003, 04:56 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Koi Food Survey

One fine day: zookeeper picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: Okay, I've googled rec.ponds and related web sites until my eyes are
:: blurry!!! Trying to find a concensus on what to feed our pond pigs,
:: aka koi. So I thought I'd try a newsgroup survey. If everyone can
:: just indicate the brand of food they feed, and maybe the first 3 or 4
:: ingredients and/or protein percentage.
I just posted above about Catfish food from Tractor Supply at $10.99 for a
50 lb bag. Whatever is left over in the fall I feed to the dogs, and get a
fresh bag in the spring. My Koi and Goldfish are thriving. :-) No need
to spend mega-bucks to feed them.

--
Carol.......
"War does not determine who is right,