Old 13-06-2003, 06:08 AM
madgardener

Default Cut off Toe on Lawn Mower

that sounds like someone has over ridden the safety shut off lever on the
lawn mower of which they all come equipted with................sheesh
Cereoid, they're not all dumb hillbillies, if you saw the slope that I have
to mow, you would feel naked with STEEL TOED SHOES....................I
don't know ANYONE who mows with bare feet unless they have a push mower that
isn't gas or electric. (I found out the reason they call themselves "hill
Billies" by the way, and what the color Orange has to do with it
too........it's amazing, all that stuff about William and the Scottish
connection and all..........
madgardener popping behind foliage to lurk again
"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
. ..
Let that be a warning to all you dumb hillbillies out there!

You should consider wearing shoes when cutting the grass!!

Push mowers are bad enough but when you've got one of those new fangled
gasoline powered things, toes can start flying all over the place!!!!

So go and buy a pair of shoes instead another case of brews!!!!

BiG_Orange @ wrote in message ...
I was out on site the other day doing some stuff and a woman called in

for
her husband because her son shredded his toe in the lawn mower. Just a
reminder to all those taking the mower for granted.

P.S. The "son" was 23, although that does not make it any better, still

nice
to know they didn't have an 8 year old out mowing.

Mike