Old 13-06-2003, 12:56 PM
J. Gettinger

Default Great Swamp Bonsai Society Show

To all interested, The Great Swamp Bonsai Society will be holding it's
annual show at the Frehlinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown NJ tomorrow,about
1-2 miles off the Ridgedale Ave Exit (#36 ?) of I-287. We try and get 'all'
members to bring a tree or two.

To all the lurkers out there, and to those of you without a club, if you are
in the area Saturday (Tomorrow) stop by, it is enjoyable and maybe you will
decide to become a member.

The show runs from 10 AM till 3 PM so you have all day, there will be demos
by club members and a raffle or two. In addition there will be a vendor
present with supplies if you have a need (no trees or pots).

I'm going to get there about 2 PM so let me know if we should plan to meet.
Look forward to seeing you
Jay