Old 13-06-2003, 01:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Pond Plants for postage!

"Sue Alexandre" wrote in message
news:JK9Ga.2234$8p2.79@lakeread04...
Hi, June.... I'd love some more hyacinth. I've got a 4000 gallon koi pond
where the 25 I bought just aren't doing well, I think the lack of sun in
Connecticut has a lot to do with it, and now with the new turtle pond, I
could certainly use more. Let me know how much you want and what method

of
payment, and I'll get right on it. And don't be afraid to throw in a
little extra for your labor...... I really appreciate the offer! If you
want to e-mail me,

I second that. I have a very understocked VF, and would love some more WH.
I'd also pay postage a bit for some.

BV.