Old 13-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Warwick

Default Horticulture Courses

In article m,
says...
well to be honest, I work full time as a computer engineer and I've hit
that stage in my life that I want to do spmething more constructive,
rewarding, and generally more outside! The problem is I have a mortgage
so I need to earn an income whilst I gain experience, hence I thought a
distance learing cousre would at least give me the credibility to apply
for jobs with local councils, NT etc. Once employed I guess thats where
my REAL training would begin.

You are me and I claim my £5.

I was just laid off a week ago and only 6 weeks before had been chatting
with SWMBO about the fact that I'm sick and tired of working with IT.
The problem is obviously that we have a baby on the way and a mortgage
to pay. I'm skilled in IT and horticulture just isn't going to pay the
same money especially since I'm unskilled essentially.

I'm going to have to find more IT work and retrain in the evenings to to
something more fulfilling.

Warwick