Old 13-06-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:55:29 -0500, "B & J" wrote:

Yes, Gore did have the popular vote, but Dubya got the electoral votes. What
irks me about Gore is that he so busily running away from Clinton that he
refused to use him where he would have made a big difference. He was much
too pious for his own good. In addition, Gore failed to carry his home state
which would have given him the election without Florida. Gore and his
handlers ran a really stupid campaign. Dubya didn't win the election; Gore
lost it.

Point taken. Slick, Gore was not. Not to mention that dub had the entire
political right on his side on the radios 24/7 touting the graces of the Bush
family.

Let's see: The twins of dub are alcoholic-like in that they use fake id in and
around Austin where they are very recognized and clearly people know they are
not yet 21. Jeb, the brother/governor of Florida has a daughter who is cocaine
addicted, I believe crack, specifically...and was arrested. Dub himself had an
alcohol/gambling problem and though he said he stopped, never went for therapy
or any other type of character building act. He was AWOL from the military, and
he landed with a pilot on a ship a month ago with a way too tight flight suit so
his meat and vegetables were all a bulge. Now I need a shower.

Maybe if he ignores his exact words, they'll go away if he changes the
tense? Or did we misunderstand his pronunciation? :-) So far no one is
really holding his hands to the fire on this issue. What I would like to see
is a group of Democrats assemble and start impeachment proceedings against
Dubya for lying to the American people and the world . After all, the
Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about sex. Isn't it far more logical
to impeach a President for lying about a situation where American lives were
lost and are still being lost?

It appears nobody is holding his hand to the fire, but we will see what happens
in 04. I am hoping that this is the biggest turn out of all time and we have a
great democratic candidate (who I can't tell) and we get him out of office. I
would love the impeachment process because he indeed lied, or his "intelligence"
lied, or someone lied and continues to lie, but I don't think it will happen.

Watch for all these patting on the head shots in next year's Republican
campaign. Those and cheering soldier as Dubya appears with be exploited to
the max....

The photo ops are already in place with the head rubbing and solemn face of a
president. Yick I can't stand this guy.