Old 13-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Mike

Default Soft soap

In article , Chris Hogg
writes
Would some kind person admit me to the mysteries of using soft soap as
a mild insecticide?

What constitutes soft soap in this context? I presume washing-up
liquid isn't appropriate. Do I have to cut a chunk of a piece of
'Knight's Castile' or 'Imperial Leather'? Is soap for washing clothes
the right stuff such as Persil or Lux?

Soft Soap is looks rather like Grease. It is scooped out with your
fingers/hand.

As used on top of the tallow as a lubricant to launch ships ;-))

HONEST!! Would I DARE to tell a lie?;-)

Mike

Forthcoming reunions.
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more