Old 13-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Petrol strimmer - wow!

(Rodger Whitlock) wrote in
:

You, sir, need to turn into a retro-grouch and buy a manual
(push) reel lawn mower. A 20x40 lawn is small enough to mow
*every* day by hand. Keep your manual (push) reel lawn mower
sharp, mow every day, and soon you will have a 20x40 patch of
green velvet.

No cords, no fuel, no horrible noise. Just quiet peaceful
whirring sounds that will startle your neighbours, confound your
enemies, and amuse your friends.

I'd love one.....!

My brother had one but it was all rusted up....
And would have been more trouble to repair it...

It even had one of those rollers on the back that gave you the nice
stripes!

Maybe I should think about seeing if I can repair it myself....
The parts were all there...And if I treat it like a hobby it may well keep
me out of trouble for a bit!