Old 13-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Liz

Default Petrol strimmer - wow!

wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:31:44 +0100, "H"
wrote:

snip

The Cabrio 246 that I bought came with a face mask. It is only a basic
mask - no swivelling for example - but it is still far better than
goggles because a) it doesn't mist up and b) it protects the whole of
your face from flying grass and twigs and macerated slugs and snails.
--

Last week while strimming, safety conscious as ever, I wore my mask with
smugness, before jostling with the Trophy Mums to pick up my kid from

Liz