Old 14-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Pond Plants for postage!

BV,

If you would like some water celery, I have lots and would be glad to send
you a box or so for postage costs. My WH are not yet big enough to send you
any. I also have parrots feather that I am composting.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Sue Alexandre" wrote in message
Hi, June.... I'd love some more hyacinth. I've got a 4000 gallon koi

pond
where the 25 I bought just aren't doing well, I think the lack of sun in
Connecticut has a lot to do with it, and now with the new turtle pond, I
could certainly use more. Let me know how much you want and what

method
of
payment, and I'll get right on it. And don't be afraid to throw in a
little extra for your labor...... I really appreciate the offer! If

you
want to e-mail me,

I second that. I have a very understocked VF, and would love some more WH.
I'd also pay postage a bit for some.

BV.