Old 14-06-2003, 12:44 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default catfish food for koi :-)

In a fit of sanity: Bonnie Espenshade picked up the keyboard and
pecked out:
:: I believe the arguement was that the catfish food was not
:: for long lived fish. Most catfish are raised as food fish,
:: not pets and their lives are not as long as koi.
I can't say that's true either, because Simon's (sp?) fish were about 5 or 6
years old at the time and thriving on it. His goldfish were even older.
Perhaps "overfeeding" is the problem where there were problems..... fat
fish, like overweight people, probably suffer from obesity related health
problems.
--
Carol.......
"War does not determine who is right,