Old 14-06-2003, 12:44 AM
RichToyBox

Default Floating Clumps of Flourescent Green Algae

Try one of the local water treatment companies. I think most of them buy
and use in 50 pound bags. Fish stores buy and sell one pound size at large
markup. After all it for fish.
--
RichToyBox

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
I wonder if you can buy AC in bulk cheaply?

BV.

"John Hines" wrote in message
zookeeper wrote:

Lee Brouillet wrote:
... but I can't do anything
about the phospates because they're adding it to my damn water

source!

Not a solution, but a question? Would carbon-based filters remove
phosphates / chloramines? Maybe use a "whole house" filter when putting
in tap water to keep phosphates out? Just thinking "out loud."

Yes, activated carbon filters remove cloramines.