Old 14-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Water gardening cat ... some pics

Admittedly, Theo took great pictures of a great set-up, but let's not
dismiss the photo ops for those of us with Labs & semi-labs: in my own
case, I offer for your perusal 1 Lab/Cocker Spaniel combo -- throw the
ball far enough and you'll never see her again......or 1 Chessie/Lab combo
(note: we know her mother was a Chessie, but her dad may have been a
Greyhound, I think)

As to the photo ops for the above -- after you tire of the "dog retrieves
tennis ball from pond after drinking from fountain," I admit that the photo
ops dwindle to:

"dog barks at fish to give tennis ball back"

"dog alarmed by frog"

Sigh...... as Dave Barry says, "I am not making this stuff up."

Would someone please remind me why I have wildlife *other* than fish?
Pleeeeeeeze?

Anne (I'm easy to find, just follow the barking dogs, and turn right at the
toad calls) Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Theo, what wonderful pictures! Your pond has filled in nicely, and the

fish
look so, well, well-fed! I love RedCarp! Your camera must be very fast: by
the time mine clicks - the whole frame has changed G! The pond must give
you a lot of pleasure.

Lee

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
Hey folks,

Enough with this labrador monopoly, us feline lovers should fight back

;-)

Some pics on this page (with thumbnails) :

http://www.wide-o.net/summerpond2003/

Warning for modem users: pics are rather large.

IMHO, the best one I ever did was:

http://www.wide-o.net/summerpond2003/PICT0011.html

Almost looks like an alien !

Enjoy :-)

Cheers,

Theo

PS: amazing to find out that all of my 4 cats are pretty scared of the

fish
!