Old 14-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Tom La Bron

Default Koi Food Survey

Carol,

I know, that is why I have been buying it from the guy who makes for the
last 4 years. I certainly don't buy it by the pound, which usually runs
about $14 a pound including postage and handling; I purchase it in bulk and
it works out to about $4 a pound including postage and handling, although
since I am buying Sho-Gold, it does come in a Sho-Koi bag because I am the
only one that buys Sho-Gold that way. Then again I do feed other feeds.
Personally, I happen to think it is one of the best foods around and I have
had very good luck with it.

Tom L.L.

"~ Windsong ~" wrote in message
One fine day: Tom La Bron picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: Zookeeper,
::
:: Before they came out with Sho-Gold (Sho-Gold is for Goldfish) I used
:: Sho-KOI, which is an extremely good food. Fish seem to relish it
:: and it is a good growth food also when feed in proper portions.
These foods get expensive for people with a lot of large koi and goldfish

feed Tom. My fish are now going through almost 2 lbs a week.

--
Carol.......
"War does not determine who is right,