Old 14-06-2003, 04:08 AM
susabean

Default cranesbill geranium

I have several cranesbills in my garden. One is shrubby and has white
flowers. The other has blue flowers and was shrubby last year, but has
TAKEN OFF!! this year. It has gone bonkers, and is taking over my garden!
I pruned it back pretty good, and then got to thinking......is it OK to cut
back the cranesbill right now? I hope so......

I'm thinking its ok, but I guess I'm looking for reassurance I didn't commit
a big blunder. Can't seem to find any info in any of my books on cutting it
back.

Thanks.
Tammy
*who should probably ask first, *then* do!*

--
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher

Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of
the originality.
Beatrix Potter

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
William Butler Yeats

www.pictureparables.com

---