Old 14-06-2003, 05:08 AM
Snooze

Default mint in ponds

This morning I was walking along side a creek near my house, when I noticed
that a large clump of mint is growing in the middle of the creek. How
effective is mint at being a veg filter type plant?

We have mint growing in our yard, would this mint work? Or shall I clip off
some of the mint, down by the creek, that's well above the waterline, and
sprout it in a bucket of pond water?

So far the WH have been slowly doing their thing, they haven't really shot
off like one would have hoped just yet. More water lilies are definitely a
must for next year, plenty of surface area to cover up still.

--
Sameer

change the two in my email address to a 2, when replying