Old 14-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Theo van Daele

Default Water gardening cat ... some pics

So the feline lovers fight back with a picture of a cat scared by fish,
eh? ;-)

Yeah, I think I need to work on my strategy a bit, I'm not sure that I
outgunned K30a LOL ;-)

Shhhhhh, don't tell everyone! They are aliens, here to take over the
world.

I think I just found their antennas ! Mind you, they will probably have to
swim upside down to contact the mothership.

Tee hee hee! Great picture!!! what kind / model of camera are
you using?

I bought a Minolta DiMage 7i last year. It's what is fashionably called a
"prosumer" camera, non-pro range (not an SLR), but as good as it gets for a
consumer type of camera. It can do pictures, videos (1 minute) and sounds
(you can record a soundbite with your pictures), 5 megapixels etc etc...
These pictures are actually made with a lower quality setting (as I like to
put pictures up on the web).

Not cheap at all (I guess about 800 USD) but very recommended if you love
taking pond or cat pics. I think it is replaced by the DiMage 7HI now.
http://www.dcviews.com/specs/images/mi_7hib.jpg for a picture.

Theo