Old 14-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Theo van Daele

Default Water gardening cat ... some pics

Thanks Lee.

I just point the camera when there are no fish in the frame, then by the
time it clicks, hopla ;-)

Lots of pleasure... you can say that again. It is killing my social life,
as I tend to be around the pond as much as I can. I love studying their
behaviour (they each develop their own very distinct character), am amazed
by the "copycat" group behaviour (a new fish nibbled at my fingers after 1
day in the pond, just because it saw the big ones do it as well, the koi
also copy golden orfe behaviour and vice versa.).

My DW first thought "oh no, another hobby" and wasn't convinced she liked
fish 5 years ago... now her hightlight of the day is putting her feet into
the water (I give her a salt-dip first LOL) and have all the fish swim
"against" her.

Very addictive :-)

Theo

"Lee Brouillet" schreef in bericht
Theo, what wonderful pictures! Your pond has filled in nicely, and the

fish
look so, well, well-fed! I love RedCarp! Your camera must be very fast: by
the time mine clicks - the whole frame has changed G! The pond must give
you a lot of pleasure.

Lee