Old 14-06-2003, 11:32 AM
DaveDay34

Default Petrol strimmer - wow!

I've been using this one for a year or so now professionally - great
for doing around trees + up to walls etc. and nice and lite.
No good for sharp lawn edges tho. Only get a really good job with long
handled edging shears.
I'm in ther market for EXTRA long ones ..... Any suggestions as to
good ones + where to obtain etc. ?

Andy,

I use a pair made by 'Green Gem' which have retracting handles which make them
great for storing after use and which extend to quite some length. They're
pretty cheap, but seem to be of as good/better quality than a lot of others
that seem to be around. I got mine from a local garden centre in Crews Hill
(North London).

Dave.