Old 14-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Pond Plants for postage!

Sue,

What is your address? People were generous with me and I am glad to return
the favor.

Our parrots feather is hanging out over everything and gets cut back weekly.
Would you like longer strands that have been floating (lots of roots) or
recently cut heads? I may have some in between.

Would you like some anacharis or frogbit with the parrots feather?

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Sue Alexandre" wrote in message
No.... don't do it - I LOVE parrot feathers! I go out every day and

count
how many new heads I can find on my sorry looking parrot feathers..... and

can only hope that they will start to see some sun around here soon so

they
can multiply and grow like crazy! Problem with Connecticut ponds is that
our ponding season is so short, we never get the chance to have any plants
become invasive. If you're willing to ship some parrot feathers

Connecticut, I'll gladly pay the postage!
Sue

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...
BV,

If you would like some water celery, I have lots and would be glad to

send
you a box or so for postage costs. My WH are not yet big enough to send

you
any. I also have parrots feather that I am composting.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at:

jogathon.net
"BenignVanilla" m wrote

in
message ...
"Sue Alexandre" wrote in message
Hi, June.... I'd love some more hyacinth. I've got a 4000 gallon

koi
pond
where the 25 I bought just aren't doing well, I think the lack of

sun
in
Connecticut has a lot to do with it, and now with the new turtle

pond,
could certainly use more. Let me know how much you want and what

method
of
payment, and I'll get right on it. And don't be afraid to throw in

little extra for your labor...... I really appreciate the offer!

If
you
want to e-mail me,

I second that. I have a very understocked VF, and would love some more

WH.
I'd also pay postage a bit for some.

BV.