Old 14-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Fenny

Default BBC Gardeners World Live

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Serena Blanchflower say...
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:18:15 +0100,
(Fenny) wrote:

Say hello to the nice people by the Warwickshire College "Evolution"
garden and admire my black paintwork on the spiral wall.

As seen, albeit briefly, on GW last night. How did it do in the
judging? I could see the card in the background, but we weren't told
what it said!

I wondered that. I'll find out tomorrow when I go. It;s a shame our
study tour was this week or we would have been able to do more of the
building and manning the garden.
--
Fenny
Fictitious Facts of the Day - from a list by Andrew Burford
#97: Marie Antoinette did not say "Let them eat cake". She said "Cake's
far too good for peasants" - why else do you think she was guillotined?