Old 14-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Hank Pagel

Default under attack

Well , after reading other posts and your replies on a scarecrow I
guess it is time to sink another 60 bucks into the hole in the yard.
Thanks, Hank

PS: if I insert a link to my web page it does not

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
Woke up this morning to a trashed pond....... Marginals turned over,
Watercress ripped out of waterfall, muddy water and half a frog
sitting on a rock. Even the flowers around the waterfall were ripped
out and trampled. Only good thing is all my fish survived the attack.
I have had raccoon raids before, but nothing like this.
QUESTION? Do water scarecrows really work on raccoons. Some how I
don't see these furry little bandits being afraid of a squirt of
water. I can see them thinking "Wow, this water park is really cool."