Old 14-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Denise

Default So many fish dying

Tracey, I feel your pain! Very frustrating to have your fish dying. Have
you been getting them all from the same place?

I would try buying a couple of good sized shubunkins. Add Stress Coat to
the water while they are still floating in bags getting used to pond
temp. Make sure you do partial water changes in the pond about every
week, at least 20% of the water. Fish make a mess in ponds and you have
to keep amonia level DOWN.

I am sure others here will have some good suggestions for you. Good luck
and hope to hear things are doing better in your pond.

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc