Old 14-06-2003, 11:20 PM
~ Windsong ~

Default catfish food for koi :-)

In a fit of sanity: Anne Lurie picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: With all due respect for Carol, whose signature is eminently
:: sensible, what's with the " picked up the keyboard and pecked out"
:: a response???

** That's set in my email enhancer. It can be changed or omitted
altogether. :-)

:: Sorry, sorry, I just realized that it's Friday the 13th -- this
:: may perhaps explain why I find the "somebody done somebody wrong"
:: quoting appellations more interesting than the material actually
:: quoted.
:: I think I shall take a sabbatical from newsgroups until next
:: month.... watch out, WordRacer, here I come!
::
:: My apologies, Wind/Carol and the rest of you,
::
:: Anne Lurie
:: Raleigh, NC

--