Old 15-06-2003, 03:56 AM
D&M

Default Plant Gro 0.15-0-0

Hiya's
Just getting into the live plants, and as they're not doing so well on their
own, I was recommended to use Plant Gro made by Hagen.

So, I got myself a bottle, says 1 cap (5ml) per 10g. What it doesn't say is
how often to add this to the water. Can anyone give me some pointers from a
beginners point of veiw. Nothing on the net (that I've found) really gives a
strong pointer on additives. I've got Amazons, and a few others that I
cannot remember, broad leafed plants. The Amazon did great until it sprouted
shouts. After I cliped the shouts and planted them, the clipping and main
plant just kind of stopped growing. They're not dieing, just not growing
anymore like it was before. The lighting is a mix of natural light from the
window during the day at 40% exposure and Power-Glo flourescent at night for
about 8-9 hours.

I'm also curious on the effect the additive will have with algae growth.

Thanks a lot.