Old 15-06-2003, 04:20 AM
[Bumblebee]

Default ideal security hedge?

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 00:51:38 GMT,"Litl Fish" posted ...

Thanks for all your replies! Now it's a toss-up between bouganvillea and
razor-wire and a beehive. Since the proxy for the behive went to
bouganvillea, that'll be it, especially as we already have some growing
where I don't particularly want sharp plants, but we just love the flowering
bouganvillea, which don't look out of place with other tropical plants,
palms, etc. Once again, thanks for your help, and may all of you find the
answers you seek in newsgroups such as this!

A final solution is to buy a dog, not inasmuch to bite somebody, but to
give a warning bark to keep intruders out of your garden.
--

Chris Bee