Old 15-06-2003, 07:56 AM
Trevise

Default Help with Peony!!

Greetings...
Just leave it be - it'll come back by itself. Peonies grow from a tuber,
and as long as nobody dug it up and pulled it out, it'll be just fine.
Don't know if it'll bloom next year, but it will survive.
Just bury the idiot that destroyed it in your flower bed - at least they
will make good fertilizer... ;-)

Rich

"Jen in Chicago" wrote in message
om...
Help!! It's a long story but suffice to say that someone destroyed my
Raspberry Sundae peony and all the stalks are broken all they way down
to 4" above the ground. It was a 2nd year peony (about 24"x 24"). Is
there anything I can do to save it so that it will bloom next year?
Or should I just dig it up and get a new one?

TIA,
Jen in Chicago