Old 15-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Jan Flora

Default Front/Dozer blade for Honda lawn tractor.

In article , Todd
wrote:

Hey all I recently acquired a used Honda 3813 lawn tractor. I am looking
for a blade that I can put on the front to do some minor grading for a
driveway I am putting in. Honda stopped making these tractors a few years
ago, but I know that they made a front attached blade. My questions are.

1.Does anyone know where I can find one of these?

2.Does anyone have one that I might get a picture of so that I can
fabricate one for my self?

3.Were these tractors actually made by Honda, or some one else? What

other
manufactures attachments might fit?

4.Dones anyone have any info that might help me make, or find this
accessory?

Thanks

Todd.

Try eBay. They sell everything else there!

Jan