Old 15-06-2003, 10:56 AM
--Bill--

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

animaux wrote:

results. I think the media learned a great lesson on that one. BTW, Florida is
doing all it can do spend tons of money on moving an airport up in the panhandle
so some company, (I think it's called Joe Something) can develop the property to
high end homes and golf courses. Never mind all the estuary and wildlife
preserve which is there.

Yawn. You obviously don't know the Florida panhandle. A coupla million
residents who have to drive 3-4 hours to get a shitty connection to
Atlanta for a flight to anywhere else...all that while being acosted by
"natural' gators and skeeters at every turn cuz there's more than enough
wetland in the Panhandle to balance a few thousand acres of airport and
additional condos.
I'd like to think that the big bux golf boys would resolve this
situation and could be so amiable as to plunk down a real airport and if
they do it quick they can name it the "Bush Regional Airport" to give
you anti-guys something new to feed on. I suppose if it came to be the
"gore-port" it would somehow be more tolerable?
Which tree do you want to strap yourself to?

-ex