Old 15-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Lily Pads too tall?

Thanks. That's the answer I was hoping for. But I guess I better NOT hope
that the new growth will produce pads like the ones it came with.... some of
those beauties are 10"! My pond is about 18' x 20', but I've still
never gotten pads more than about 7". But I'll enjoy these huge ones
while I've got them and hope for the best. Thanks again.
Sue

"James Williams" wrote in message
om...

"Sue Alexandre" wrote :

Do I put them at my deepest point hoping the
pads will "adjust" with some slack in their stems,

They will lean out until they float properly. And if your pond is

really
too small all the new growth will come out the right size. Put them where
you want them to be and they will do the rest.

---